Astral Projection Kit:
In order to provide you with a decent astral projection kit, you will first need to familiarize yourself with some important vocabulary and definitions related to astral travel or projection.
Definitions of Astral Body and Astral Plane
- Astral Body. An astral projection kit would not be complete without the definition of the astral body. The astral body is sometimes called the astral double or etheric double. It is a duplicate of the physical body that has about 1/1,000,000 of its weight. An average astral body is said to weigh around 50 g or 1.5 oz. The astral body is what will temporarily leave your physical body during astral projection. Your consciousness follows your astral body during astral travel. Your astral body corresponds to "I" or your consciousness.
- Astral Plane. This plane is parallel to our every day plane of existence. You should not analyze the astral plane too much because it does not follow the rational rules of our physical world. It's similar in nature to our physical world, but most people cannot make themselves visible to others who live in the every day plane of existence. On the astral plane, you can go through walls and travel from point A to point B instantly.
- Bilocation. Bilocation occurs when one person is in two places at once. This happens when your astral body and physical body are in two different places at the same time. There are several documented cases of people that were able to make their astral body visible to others while their physical body was in a different location.
- Consciousness. While most believe that consciousness is our awareness and that it is located in our brain, there is no evidence to prove that our awareness is a physical feature, or that it's based in our head. You can practice moving your centre of awareness to different parts of your body. Once you have mastered moving your centre of consciousness, transferring it from your physical body to your astral body will be a breeze.
- Doppelganger. This is a German word that is commonly used instead of the English word autoscopy. It means human double and is related to bilocation and astral travel.
- Ka. In Ancient Egypt, it was believed that Ka, the astral double, could leave the body on command.
- Levitation. The feeling or action of floating above ground.
- Lucid Dreaming. Anyone can learn to have lucid dreams. When lucid dreaming, you are aware that you're dreaming, but you decide not to wake up. You watch and participate in your dreams. It's like directing your own dreams. Lucid dreaming can be a way to leave the body and astral travel. To find out more about lucid dreams, click here.
Mind Travel, Remote Viewing, Silver Cord and More Definitions
- Mind Travel. Mind travel is similar to astral travel but much easier to do, so you should try to mind travel first. Mind travel is an important component for any astral projection kit. Once you have mastered mind travel, you are ready to astral travel. To add more information to your astral projection kit and learn more about mind travel, click here.
- Physical Body. The physical body is the part of you that lives, hurts, enjoys and dies. It corresponds to the "me", "my" and "physical" aspects of a person.
- Remote Viewing. While some characteristics of remote viewing are similar in nature to astral travel or astral projection, the single most important difference is that your astral body does not leave your physical body during remote viewing. Instead, only part of your consciousness is sent to a particular location then it reports back to the rest of your consciousness. This could be extremely useful for spies throughout the world!
- Silver Cord. Your astral projection kit would not be complete without information about the silver cord. Although you might not see it, a lot of people have reported seeing a link between their physical body and astral body during astral projection. It is sometimes called a silver cord, line of light, ribbon, chain, string or umbilical cord. It shows almost endless elasticity and strength. In order to look at your silver cord, you will likely have to look at your physical body. Most astral travellers report that the silver cord connects the forehead of the physical body to the navel of the astral body, but the anchoring positions may vary. The silver cord acts as a means of communication between your two bodies. Should your physical body be in any danger, this is how your astral body would find out and immediately return to your physical body.
- Teleportation. Teleportation can be defined as the sudden transportation of an object and/or person to another place. There are three speeds available to you when you astral travel: normal walking speed, intermediate speed (similar to travelling by train or car) and supernormal travelling speed that take you from point A to point B instantly. Supernormal travelling speed would qualify as teleportation.
More information may be added to this Astral Projection Kit in the future. You can also check out another main component of the Astral Projection Kit: some preparation steps towards astral travel.