Astral Projection Danger
Many new astral travellers wonder about the presence of a possible astral projection danger. Many horror movies have put some irrational thoughts in our brains, and it may be hard to get over our fears.
Astral Projection: Common Fears
Here are the most common fears associated with astral travel:
- What if I can't return to my physical body? You will soon discover that the problem is normally the other way around... Simply thinking about your physical body will bring you back. It's impossible to lose your physical body because it is connected to your astral body by a silver cord.
- Could my physical body get hurt while my astral body is away? No. The first sign of anything abnormal will immediately bring your astral body back. For example, if your body hears a loud noise, or senses a change of temperature, your astral body will immediately return to your physical body.
- Could my physical body get possessed while my astral body is away? No. Movies would have you believe that this is possible, but no, it isn't. Spirits cannot enter your body and take over... Should you still worry about such an astral projection danger, you can take extra precautions such as spraying salt water around your bed or placing a small amount of salt at the four main compass directions.
- What about evil spirits or evil beings on the astral plane? While identifying such evil people on the physical plane of existence can be tricky, it is really easy on the astral plane. You can easily avoid beings with dark or muddy-coloured auras. Simply ignore them and walk away or you can also wish to return to your physical body and you'll be there immediately. Also, you should know that no one can harm your astral or physical body while astral travelling.
- Could I die while I'm astral projecting? No. Some people think that the silver cord that links your physical body to your astral body could rupture if you go too far or if it rubs against a rough surface. Don't worry about this. It is elastic and will not break. No other beings or spirits can cut it either. If you worry about your physical body forgetting to breathe or your heart forgetting to beat while your astral body is away, these issues are also impossible. Once again, should your physical body sense any danger, your astral body will return immediately.
Getting Over Astral Travel Dangers
It might also reassure you to know that once on the astral plane, you will have access to an
astral projection guide who can help you avoid any astral projection danger.
I recommend you watch these free astral projection videos to learn more.
If you think that I have overlooked some issues and/or want to suggest another potential astral projection danger, please contact me and I will do my best to answer your questions.