Find Your Favorite Aromatherapy Product
Your favorite aromatherapy product is probably one of many that are widely available in all urban areas. Many women like aromatherapy neck wraps, essential oils or aromatherapy soy candles.
How does aromatherapy work? Find out here.
You can find aromatherapy oils and products pretty much everywhere nowadays, including the Internet and quality products are more affordable than you may think!
Aromatherapy Comes in All Forms and Sizes
Look for aromatherapy products in your local drugstore, grocery stores, online stores and specialty stores in the following forms:
- Absolutes. Absolutes are similar to essential oils, except for their extraction process, which involves the use of chemical solvents. The final product is an oil that is even more concentrated than an essential oil. There might be trace amounts of chemicals left in the absolute.
- Candles. They come in all shapes and sizes, scented and unscented, and quality normally varies according to price. They are a great way to include aromatherapy and relaxation in your home. I recommend these aromatherapy soy candles:
Therepe Scented Soy Tin Candles - Mandarin Grapefruit.
- Pure Essential Oils. Aromatherapy essential oils
are more expensive than diluted oils and are normally sold in very small containers. They should only be used 1 or 2 drops at a time and need to be diluted in a carrier oil prior to being in contact with skin.
- Diluted Essential Oils. These oils are less expensive than pure <essential oils.
Make sure to read the instructions for appropriate uses and quantities. You can make aromatherapy neck wraps with diluted oils by adding a couple of drops on a moist towel and wrapping it around the back of your neck in the tub.
- Carrier Oils. Carrier oils are less expensive oils without specific aromatic properties that are used to dilute the essential oils. Once diluted, the oils can be used for massages, etc.
- Diffusers. Diffusers are small appliances that are used to disperse the scents. If you don't want to buy a diffuser, here are some methods you can use with everyday items from home. Aromatherapy and relaxation truly are in your hands.
- Aerosol Air Fresheners. Self-explanatory. Several large companies sell aerosol air fresheners, but most do not include large amounts of essential oils.
- Fabric deodorizers. While some of these fabric deodorizers remove smells, others also add a light scent such as green tea or orange.
I hope this information has helped you decide which product would work best for you. If you are still unsure, check out the following products from Amazon:
Once you have decided on the right aromatherapy product for you, read more on aromatherapy and relaxation.
Note: The information contained on this aromatherapy product page is for educational purposes only and does not replace the advice of a physician and/or other health specialist. Precautions must be taken to ensure aromatherapy does not conflict with existing medical conditions.